Thursday, November 15, 2012

Scratch

I'm not gonna apologize for not posting in eons (even though I feel it is due).  I probably won't post again for a while, because that's how it works, and we are all busy so I know you understand.

I have found a favorite class at the gym!  I go to Gold's Gym and they do the Body Training Systems classes, and there is one called Group Centergy which is basically everything I want to do in my free time!  It's a mixture of yoga, pilates and tai chi, and it rocks.  I love yoga, but sometimes I don't want to hold those tough poses for that long!  This class is more flowing, and if we are being honest, has much simpler positions than most yoga classes I have been to (including the prenatal class I went to in Hawaii).  One of my favorite aspects is the awesome music!  I actually feel this way about all of the classes at the gym- the music beats what plays on the radio, and is a wider range of genres than I listen to on Pandora.

I particularly love a few of the songs from the Centergy track including this song recently, it's so pretty: Scratch by Kendall Payne.  Listen to it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment