Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Bad Blogger

I thought for sure I was going to be on top of this blogging thing at least for a few weeks, but it's been two weeks since my last entry.  Oops.

Tomorrow Jack turns six months old {Okay, I didn't actually upload the photos until today, 9/25, so officially today he is 6 months old}!  I can not believe it!  He is getting so big and independent!  It is amazing!  He is army crawling and getting better at it by the minute.  I will put him down somewhere and within 30 seconds he will be several feet from where I placed him.  It is really cute!  He also eats like a champ and just started eating his first meat- chicken, and of course loves that too.  I got him a special 1/2 birthday present about a week ago and I have been dying to give it to him, but I am waiting for tomorrow.  I love being Jack's mom and watching him grow, it's the best!

It's been a week since I returned from my trip to Arizona, which was a blast!  It was great seeing my family, and both of Hillary's parties were successes!  She and Tom got a lot of fantastic gifts, and the bachelorette party, which had the potential to be dull (hello soon-to-be bride, pregnant wife, serious relationship x6 years, married, and married mom), but the stars aligned and we had a fantastic time!  Thanks Bradley and your shots, connections, friends, and bottle service!  No matter how ready I am to get home, it's always sad to leave Arizona.  Fortunately I will be back in January!

Also, Ashley is coming to visit on Friday.  She is just staying a long weekend, but I am really excited to spend some time with her.  We are gonna get mani/pedis, go apple picking, eat yummy food, and probably do a lot of driving around, looking at all of our beautiful surroundings.

Fall is officially here and right on cue the leaves are changing color and the weather is getting brisk.  I am really enjoying it, but I feel like the beautiful weather is going to pass in the blink of an eye, and winter will be here.  Agh, it's gonna be a rough winter!

Here are a few too many pictures from the last couple weeks.  (I have no idea why the upload in the order they do. so some may be out of sequence.)  Enjoy!

Swinging



Drinking out of a straw at 5 1/2 months.  Totally normal, right?



Girlies at Hillary's bridal shower



Aunt Ashley



Big boy in a shopping cart!



Awesome new nail polish, perfect for fall and for making me smile!



 Enjoying yummy pumpkin!



I'm not sure if this is good or bad parenting, but it did give me a change to do my hair.  Success!



"My daddy!"



Uh oh...



Somebody is mobile!



And under the coffee table.



Love this!



Frog jacket c/o Grandma Blum



Using those big boy legs.



Drinking from his sippy cup all by himself!



Bear jacket- don't you just want to cuddle with him in this?!



Outside daddy's school.



Enjoying some late afternoon sun and relative warmth (upper 60's?).  Also, sitting up on his own, our boy is getting so big and independent!



From the balcony.  Our apartment complex has some pretty nice grounds.







1 comment:

  1. I know I have said it before but Jack is the cutest baby ever!!! So much fun seeing you two last week and can't wait until january!

    ReplyDelete