Friday, September 7, 2012

TGIF

It has been a long week here in our household, and I am so grateful it is finally Friday!  Tomorrow we are picking up a Uhaul truck and packing away a bunch of our stuff into a storage unit for the year.  Moving from a 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath, 2 car garage house with a yard to a 2 bedroom apartment with a very small storage unit is very difficult!

Yesterday Jack and I went with a friend and her 3 year old son and 2 month old daughter to the zoo, and another friend met up with us for about half of the time.  It was really fun, and it is so nice having friends here!  Tonight we are going out to dinner (Mexican, yay!) with a bunch of the people Nate is going to school with, and their families.  Everybody is so nice, it's always a good time.

Today while Nate was at school, Jack and I walked to the library and then down to the lake park surprise, surprise.  We set up there for a while, just chilling and reading.  When Nate got off school, he picked up pizza and met us down at the lake, where we stayed a while longer.  Now I am just getting some stuff taken care of, mostly laundry, and Nate is having some well deserved relaxation time with Jack.

Hopefully this weekend will be a fun one!  The last one was mostly just stressful, lame.  And next weekend I will be in Arizona for Hillary's pre-wedding parties!  I can not wait to see her, my family, and a bunch of great friends!  xo


Cozy snuggles last night in bed last night.



A cool spot I discovered on my unusual walk to the park today.  I think it would be a neat place to take some people pictures.



Local restaurant, I think they need to fire their marketing person and get a new slogan.  "Good food and drink".  Might as well say "the food here is tolerable" or "so-so food and alright drink".  I don't know, to me "good food and drink" just doesn't sell the place.  I really like the food there, and they have live entertainment most nights.  I think they could come up with something better.



Wrestling champ.



The trees are already beginning to change colors.  I am not ready for summer to be over, but am so excited for fall!



Aforementioned couch nap- this one was before Nate fell asleep, but they are currently both out cold.



And a silly one from last night.  I have not figured out how to take a picture of myself in the mirror without looking creepy.  Maybe this is a good thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment